Friday, December 7, 2007

New phone + Day out in Orchard

I just bought a new phone which is actually not that new, as in its an old model but first hand. My W810i, from mobilesquare in far east. I had a day out in orchard rd today as well, Christmas lightings were really beautiful while the traffic sux like hell as usual. Walked around the malls without buying anything unfortunately. Dinner at DOME at Scotts was amazing, the quantity and quality were more than justified by the price. Eugene and I paid in total about $27, he had seafood pasta while I had a meal of Pan-fried Dory, garden salad and cuppa tea. For 12++, the seafood had ridiculously amount of ingredients, 3-4 prawns, squids and fish.... it was really a generous helping. If they get praised by fussy Eugene it really have to be good. My Pan-fried Dory was pretty good as well, 1 big fillet of dory fried with herbs, getting rid of any fishy smell it may have. There's also broccoli and cauliflower which were well-cooked unlike some I've eaten. It was also topped with a generous helping of wedges. The garden salad was rather normal, nothing special, maybe I should have tried the soup instead. House peppermint tea was also rather normal. Overall the helping was generous and the quality was pretty good as well. In the end Eugene even left his handphone in DOME, realising it only until when we reached Taka, so we made it all the way to Scotts and the next customer on our seats had it with them, lucky for him.

0 comments: