Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How could u....

My phone just died on me today, actually yesterday and today. It almost made me miss my last paper for today at 9am. It totally failed to activate and sound the alarm, fortunately I was awake at 6am probably anticipated its failure. When I got home and about to take a nap, it failed again, this time I can't even switch it on. So now I'm using the Nokia 6510 found in my house which my bro n I used it for NS(non-camera). I could sense it was going to break down already, so recently I was already on the lookout for a new phone. Right now in contention are Nokia 5310 and Sony Ericsson W810i. The Nokia one is pretty new and all, specs wise is more or less the same as the SE's rather old model of W810i. Of course price wise the w810i is cheaper and in my opinion looks better and I dun have to switch to a Nokia platform which I'm fumbling right now(that explains my short replies on sms). The only drawback is that many shops would probably not be selling a rather older model like the w810i. Think I probably need to go down to Far East one of these days.

0 comments: