Thursday, September 13, 2007

Saw an accident today after my archery at MPSH. Some driver bang into the adjacent car either while moving out or entering his lot at the carpark. Then he managed to get his car out and move into another lot near the entrance. I thought he was gonna alight and check on the damaged car but by the time I got to my bike I realise he was gone. So being a nice and responsible fellow road user, I decided to leave the poor driver a note telling him(i was hoping its a her) about the terrible misfortune that happened complete with the errant driver's car plate number and my contacts in case he needs me as an eye witness. I must say the errant driver is pretty unlucky that I saw it, since there were a few others who seen it in better view but chose to walk away. In contrast the other driver lucky I was there or else that repair is gonna come out from his own pocket!

I realised that I met quite a few long lost friends and acquaintances this semester. These are all the engin people since u hardly see me in the central lib unlike last sem due to better timetable planning and a more hectic schedule. Maybe they were all in exchange or internship since most of these ppl are Yr4s now.

The TJ swim team people would probably know abt this, that my elbow is really a little more flexible than others. In the sense that when I lock my elbow its not straight at all, probably slanted at about 15-20 deg from my upper arm. Although according to Mr Fun(TJ swim coach) this is quite advantageous to swimmers, but it certainly doesn't help in archery. On the contrary, I can't lock my elbow when I draw the bow string cos it will certainly hit my forearm when i release it and the arrow won't be accurate anymore. Even when i try my best not to lock my elbow, somehow mi forearm is still hit by the bowstring even though i'm already wearing an forearm guard. But this sport is too fun to make me stop though i get bruise almost after every weekly shoots. We're extending our range to 18m next week, cool!

0 comments: