Friday, September 21, 2007

Behold.......The iPhone!

Well well, I'm not really the kinda person who would get a top of the line tech gadgets for myself, at least not when it was just unveiled. But as I blog here right now, there's 2 iPhone sitting on my table. They're not really for me, but of course I could keep one for myself since I did paid for it. The iPhone is too irresistible for me to keep my hands away from it, so I played with it for a little while and here is my review.

  1. The iPhone's screen is darn huge, its like a PDA but slimmer, much slimmer.
  2. SMS using the qwerty keyboard on its large screen and its still quite easy to hit the right key using your fingers.
  3. It has a goggle map function, YouTube shortcut(still works after unlocking) and a organiser that can list your schedule in a neat manner(Colin would prob like this)
  4. Docking station and adapter is ridiculously small, think tic tac box
  5. Camera is pretty clear for 2MP, tucked away in the corner of the phone but takes plenty of skill if u wanna do self take
  6. Volume of the phone is a little soft, maybe becoz i have set the settings right
  7. The SIM card slot takes a little skill(and a pin) to open but once u get the hang of it, its okay
  8. Haven't tried out the ipod functions but shldn't be a problem since its the main draw
  9. Can surf the net using wifi either in landscape or portrait format by turning the phone, yes it can detect how u hold it
  10. Though it has a 3.5inch screen, view webpages can still be problematic tat's why it allows u to zoom in
  11. It also allows u to get weather updates, maps and google earth via wifi
  12. Best of all, u can still run most of the functions w/o a SIM card
All in all the phone packs quite a punch considering how small it is, it even boast functions like wifi, GPS, YouTube plus an iPod. I can see why its the latest craze all over the world. So if anyone considering to get one can contact me. I'll give u a friendship price.

This is from the net lah, but it actually tells u the dimensions of this baby
The docking station on the left and adaptor on right
iPhone on the left, in box are the earphones and USB cable
Correction pen from my table to show you relative size of iPhone
I hope u can see the word Starhub on the top left

0 comments: