Sunday, May 13, 2007

New friends old ties

I guess most ppl who know me and some of mi JC classmates do not know the ties between me and some of them, actually just 2, Colin and Chonghao. Colin and I knew each other since Pri 1, we were classmates back then, really close. I remember I had chicken pox then and he was the one who collected my homework for me, but after pri 2 we seldom contact since we were of different class until back in JC. Chonghao is another one who have ties with me since back in primary times. Back then we were tutored by the same tutor but i can't really remember when we actually met, i think shld be pri 4 or 5. Come to think of it Crystal shld be one of such person to me too. Back in sec sch days when the sch swimming team joined the SASA bedok swimming club, i've met crystal though not formally introduced and no conversation between us, not that i can remember. Tjc is such a nice place to meet old frens from primary sch, dunno why, but prob becoz of its locality.

0 comments: