Thursday, May 17, 2007

I found a job... finally. I'm going to work in National library helping out with their exhibition from next week til july. Its a 6 hr shift work but pretty hardcore, cos its 7days/week but since they're paying weekend rates for my work, i'm dun mind. So those of u who feel a need for some knowledge boost can find me there. I hope its not going to be too boring if not Paul and I may prob start doing some stupid things there to entertain ourselves.

Today i was played out by mi mom. The thing is mi bed is failing me, actually it already did collapse once then mi dad kinda repaired it cos mi bro is moving out soon when his new home is done up and he may not be moving his Queen size bed with him. Then recently i realised that the bed is coming apart again, so i decided to buy a new bed and mi mom told me to go look at King Koil, saying its at Century Sq 2/3 floor. I just went there but couldn't find it, the search shall continue tomorrow.

0 comments: