Sunday, May 6, 2007

Its been sometime since i last updated... if u dun count those clips from youtube of cos.
I have been looking for a job ever since my exams ended and of cos some entertainment during that free time, u dun expect me to look for a job 24/7 rite. Not much luck though in my job hunt, though some company approach me to be some financial planner but tat doesn't seem to be a temp job and they prob got the wrong guy. Such jobs are more suited for eugene rather than me.

My tuition is gonna take a 1 mth break after this wed but i rather worried for her actually. She doesn't seem to be very concerned abt her mid yr exams, still need me to help her do her notes and study schedule.

The entertainment i was toking abt earlier was actually PC games. Its been a long time since i last played a PC game due to the slow processing power of mi PC before it died on me of cos. Now i'm trying to play some rather graphics intensive game on mi new laptop, switching all the graphics quality to low of cos. But its still a little laggy when artillery shells and hordes of fighting occurs in 'Company of Heroes'. Fun game, worth playing for all.

0 comments: