Saturday, November 24, 2007

Peeping Tom

Today I saw one, at least I think I saw one. This is what happened...

I was going home via Buena Vista today, where I had to take the escalator which is like 2-3 storeys high. So there was this guy leaning beside the escalator(ok, he could be waiting for someone) but he was a little suspicious. He was looking at the legs(maybe thigh or i dunno where) of the 2 gals in front of me as they stepped onto the escalator cos 1 of them was wearing shorts. At first I didn't realise anything until i finally realise how high this escalator goes up to, when I looked back, true enough I saw that guy looking up the escalator. Tsk Tsk... so those of you who goes by Buena Vista be careful now.

Well, sometimes I dun understand wad gals are thinking abt. At times when I'm at Central Lib(everyone knows how cold it can get), even I need to wear my jacket in there while I'm wearing jeans. But I can see many gals wearing tubes, shorts, mini skirts and wadever they wear. Don't they feel cold? Maybe its just me being weak huh... I'm not against gals wearing less anyway since I'm one of those benefiting anyway, haha!

A nice german exchange student wished me gd luck on the train when he alighted today, think we met in lecture before, can't remember. How nice of him to think of poor undergrads like me as he alighted at Bugis, probably enjoying his last few days of stay in sunny Singapore.

0 comments: