Thursday, November 15, 2007

Keeping fit

Now that CX has been made OC support of 483SAR, that means responsibility to keeping fit. Becoz as a Tank officer last time, I hardly dismount, my trusty SM1 brings me to everywhere I want. OC support does all the shitty job like flanking, where bashing through thick forest is required. Sounds like I'm back to the shitty days of being a cadet.

Anyway now that CX has no CCA, no 3 times a week hardcore 2hrs each swimming training or sadistic land trainings by either Erwin or Jon, I'm keeping myself healthy through my weekly gym session at Tampines Clubfitt Gym. Its the one at the swimming pool so I get nice views of people swimming below yet in a spacious gym(clubfitt tampines is ridiculously spacious). It has become a weekly routine for me to meet Colin there every Sat at 4pm. Sometimes we see the fit siao Jingsheng there, sometimes I look at him do his weights, I tot he's preparing for some gang fight or smth. Let's pump some iron.

0 comments: