Friday, October 12, 2007

Has been quite some time since I last blogged, I'm typing this post at NUS' engin PC cluster right now. I'm doing some revision since there's only a 1hr lecture today, might as well do some work in campus than sleeping at home.

Started a facebook last week due to reasons I cannot recall but I find it rather interesting and interactive. In contrast, friendster looks so dead, lifeless. I find Warbook which is a game within Facebook rather interesting, reminds me of the game Archmage I used to play back in secondary sch. It getting more fun when u get up the ladder and fight it out with other people while u and ur frens help each other out, girls would probably find it boring but guys are just a sucker for games like this. Currently I'm playing this game with elson(lv 12) and Ben(lv 9) while new players have just joined this game, welcome Jon and vignesh. The more the merrier man.

SEP application for next academic year has just opened, I wanted to choose Uni of Karlsruhe which is slightly south of Frankfurt as my top choice as Karlsruhe is a small uni town, its much cheaper but it also attracts lesser people from going there as well. I would most probably choose to go Munich instead since the ME dept itself has 5 places there, if I get it, I'm more likely to survive in its all-german hardcore mech engin modules. Did I mention that germans take great pride in their mech engineering and mech engineers enjoy elitist status there, at least that's what i hear from a senior who just came back from germany exchange.

11/02 is going to have a steamboat dinner at Parklane Bugis this sunday, apparently at least 10 people are going to turn up so i'm looking forward to meeting them since the usual ones i meet in NUS are the engin ppl, jihui, chonghao, tionghan, jingsheng and hanlun and colin is the only one i meet outside so this sunday would be a great time to meet the rest of the class.

Oh, i heard this poll result through the radio today.

If a meteor is gonna to obliterate Earth tomorrow, what are you going to
do?
Most people chose to spend their time either having sex or with their loved ones, that seems normal since one should enjoy to its last. But what puzzles me is that some people actually chose to commit thef in their final moments of their lives. What the heck are you gonna do with all those money and valuables when there's no more Earth tomoroow? Maybe these people just wanna try something they were prohibited to do all their life in this final moments. How strange.

0 comments: