Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Freecyling... Pass it on

Just a quick post before i go to bed becoz i'm having mi regular 8am german class tml. 3 days ago after reading on an article abt freecycling i decided to join the yahoo group and see what's its all about. Basically freecycling is all about having its members giving its unwanted stuff to other members who might need it instead of chucking it into the bin or letting it end up with the garung guni. Its better than recycling in a way since it actually extends the life of that particular product since other members take up your offer becoz they have a use for it. So as soon as I joined the group i've come to realise that 80-90% of the post are request for items they need, not many offers are avail, though there are some real good offers like suitcases and women clothes and stuff. So taking a quick glance on my shelf I spotted the perfect item for an offer, my A'Levels Phy and Chem TYS. I'm not gonna need them anyway might as well pass it onto to someone who might need it. So within one day i got 2 offers for it, so thanks to Colin for choosing the lucky one and the books are gone now, more space for me! yeah~

Anyway after the adventurous hike up Mt Ophir with Nus Rovers, there are plans to take on a more fun yet less challenging hike(my body ached for a week after Ophir!) to Berkelah Falls this Dec and really looking forward to it. This time there's more ppl i know who r going and any frens still interested do contact me.

0 comments: