Monday, August 6, 2007

Time flies

How time flies without u realising it. This week marks Week 0 of the new academic year in NUS. New batch of students matriculating into the campus, attending talks on how to use stuff like CORS and IVLE while elsewhere a new batch of adults pours into the working population working hard to pay taxes to support the non-working ppl like me. I could still vividly remember the day I matriculated into NUS, collecting my student card and attending all the talks in Engin. My first day in Engin during Week 1, navigating through the maze-like campus. Memories still fresh and yet I'm no longer the newbie in NUS anymore. yay!

I went back to the nat lib last friday with eugene to return a book i borrowed before the exhibition ended and also eugene never been to the nat lib. Saw the security uncle who always talk cock with us, he hardly seems to know me already. Saw the usual librarians at the customer service counter, its the nice malay lady and the one we nicknamed 'sexy' for her different stockings. They remembered me alrite and gave me a nice smile when they saw me. The exhibition area is sooo different now, some photo exhibition is there and the sofa arrangement made the area a stranger to me. Anyway for those who haven been to the national lib, do go and take a look. The variety of books there beats any regional lib esp the comics, whole series could be found there.

Note: Lending section in basement, upstairs for reference only.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).