Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blind 5 Year Old Korean Girl Pianist - Child Genius

I happened to chanced upon this video clip when one of my friends posted it on Facebook. I have to say that this girl is very talented but it could also because being blind hones her hearing to such extent.

However, the reason for this post is regarding a comment I saw which says that poster felt that the girl is very pitiful to be thrown into the harsh entertainment industry as such young age. I have to disagree, children with talent should be allowed to developed them and even to flaunt them. What is the use if you have such talents but have no means to show it. Look at American Idol or Britain's got Talent, without such platforms, talents would remain hidden among us, only to regret when you get older, lamenting for the lack of opportunities or lack of guts to try it. If you think you are good, show it!

0 comments: