Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mastering the Master Grade

This is the first time a Gundam model kit is able to sit in my room for 2 weeks and yet to be fully assembled. So far, I have only assembled the upper body, i.e. the torso, arms and head, and some of its weaponry. Its partly due to a lack of time due to other commitments as well the level of difficulty and parts for this one since its a Master Grade this time. Nevertheless I am sure it will be completed before Christmas.

Anyway I am quite surprised to find the price of model kits these days to be rather affordable, much so compared to when I first started back in Secondary school days. A Master Grade now is comparable to a High Grade (lower grade than Master Grade) back in those days. But I wonder when will the day come that I would be willing to buy a Perfect Grade (costs at least $200).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.