Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Yr Eve steamboat grill

Had a steamboat grill at Sheila's for this New Yr Eve, super duper impromptu with most ingredients acquired at NTUC before heading to her house to prepare them. The feast was proudly presented by Chef Wang, Sous Chef Elson, Kitchen Helper Kian and Sheila the maid. I must say the meat for Shabu Shabu(jap steamboat) tastes way better after grilling it, my 'magic sauce' played a major role in that as well. I personally like the prawns(shelled by the 3), the shabu meat and the crab leg meat best. The steamboat grill set, magic sauce(special jap grill sauce) and vodka provided by myself. I left for home before they set up the mahjong den. I think we can do more of this.

The 2 Chefs hard at work
Sous Chef elson trying to be funny behind
The spread we prepared
Sous Chef elson, Chef Wang, kitchen helper kian and sheila the maid
Chef Wang as part time photographer
Now you see 1
Then 2
Lastly 3 (we need someone to take the photo ya?)
The blurriness is what makes this special

0 comments: