Saturday, June 30, 2007

My visa mini

I had my visa mini for some years now but I could count the number of times I've used it with my 2 hands. Its just that instinctively if I dun have enuff cash I would always use NETS, maybe now I should use it more often since retailers now pay much more when customers use NETS and there's more discounts and perks from using my visa mini.

Nice song from S.H.E - 聽袁惟仁彈吉他. It has some really nice rap by Ella that sort of has a story to it. Anyway I've been watching Initial D these days i must say the storyline is actually quite ok, but i found it rather amusing the watch it esp when the website I'm watching has some of the episodes dubbed in cantonese. After watching Naruto a few weeks back, I find it better than Bleach in terms of storyline and its fighting scenes, so Bleach fans out there who haven't watch Naruto u're missing out on the good stuff here.

0 comments: