Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Answers

Well, since the test do not display the answers, I shall do the honour of revealing the answers since I'm stuck in the computer lab in YIH.

1) My real name is of course Changxiong, no space in between but sadly most people add a space to it and the banks don't even care if there's a space.

2) If you know me after JC, you shall be forgiven... Swimming is the answer, it dominated my life from sec 1 way over JC.

3) If you have read the blog, you would know that I've done diving way back in 2005.

4) Watermelon has been my favourite since young, cos its juicy, sweet and you can get seedless ones!

5) Unlike most guys I'm not interested in soccer, golf is too boring, tennis is not commonly on Ch 5... they used to have F1 on TV back in my secondary school days and I have a Ferrari flag at home, courtesy of Jon.

6) Living in Tampines my whole life, commuting to NUS is really punishing sometimes. No bonus to knowing why I chose NUS over NTU. I shall forgive those who thinks Tampines is in the West as well ;)

7) Again the answer can be found on the blog. Munich will play host to me next year.

8) If you have been reading this blog, this should not be too hard either. Since I've compared Xiao Long Bao from Imperial Treasure, Crystal Jade, Ding Tai Feng and some other places.

9) Boring CX will definitely be in the most boring faculty in NUS. ENGINEERING of cos. Indulging myself with Fluids Mechanics, Nyquist Stability Criterion and if Newton is alive, I would salute him since he actually came out with his laws just by looking at an apple falling from a tree, I think.

10) I would say this, along with the fruit question should be the hardest. I think I mentioned Prison Break and Ghost Whisperer before and I finished the whole of season I and II of Heroes. Desperate Housewives are just beyond me in terms of content and time(I'm always busy at 10pm).

0 comments: