Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SUBWAY ...... Eat Fresh!

I remembered I first tried Subway back in secondary school at the newly(at that time) opened pioneer outlet at Suntec. I tried the meatball Sandwich which wasn't that fantastic and since then I haven't tried Subway again. That holds true until maybe I enrolled into NUS. With NUS students discounts and our very own in-house outlet here, I decided to give it another try. My second try of the Italian BMT wasn't so bad, better than the first time. Probably becoz of my new liking to vegetables which Subway sandwiches are loaded with. With time, I tried others on the menu, Subway Melt, all the different breads, different sauces like honey mustard and chili, 6inches to foot long, the cookies they had... One of the best combinations I've tried so far is the Cold Cut trio with BBQ and sweet onion sauce. Not too salty like Italian BMT yet also not as guilty as Subway Melt. Though there's still plenty of other items I haven't tried yet but yes the NUS outlet is better than the other outlets out there. Do try it if u happen to pass by.

0 comments: