Sunday, April 8, 2007

Tiberium wars is out! The 3rd installment of Command and Conquer is out with more reference to the very first edition, the Gold edition introduced about 12 years ago. Its been a long time since i played such computer games ever since mi bro bought PS2 and as mi desktop gets more outdated, it became laggy to play such games of high requirements. I hope mi laptop can support the requirements by C&C3 and not be laggy, otherwise it really kills the fun.

This semester passed rather quickly and soon its time for the exams again. Learning from my mistakes from last sem, I've started preparations early hopping to lift up my CAP. No matter what i feel this semester is rather fruitful in many ways. I've learned some useful critical thinking and writing skills and befriend some ppl from the CTW class and also german class. I guess it really prepares me a little towards the 2nd year which is just gonna get tougher with 5 core mods and more projects.

Happy studying people!

0 comments: